guide to cannabis religion
- identify a religious use
- sincere belief
- document your belief
- religious practice
- cannabis religion defense kit
- buyers clubs and medical marijuana clinics
- Ntr Sentra ritual
- prayer kit
- medical marijuana distributiuon
- medical marijuana ministers
U.S. Supreme Court Decision
February 21, 2006
religious defense for Schedule I drugs
step by step guide:
Per Neter KMT
|ancient Egyptian prayer||Kemetic:
Mau Bast! Mau Bast!
A Basti, per em setat,
erta-na chu em asui
neter sentra semu hena net'emmit, hetep ab em asui tau heqt.
Hail Bast! Hail Bast! Hail Bast,
coming forth from the secret place, may there be given to me splendor in the place of incense (cannabis smoke), herbs, and love-joys, peace of heart in the place of bread and beer.
1. Identify a religious use. Your religious use must be required. You may find an ancient requirement in your existing religion or join a religion that requires cannabis. You may join Pr Ntr Kmt to meet this requirement, but Pr Ntr Kmt also allows you to keep your existing religion along and add ancient Egyptian ritual and practice.
2. Sincerely believe. The U.S. Supreme Court requires that your requirement to use cannabis must be a sincerely held religious belief. Pr Ntr Kmt offers free information on ancient and modern practices so that you can learn and be prepared to defend your belief.
3. Document your belief. The police and judges will want to see documentation of your belief. Pr Ntr Kmt offers certificates and identification cards.Individuals: get an official identification card for those who have a sincerely held religious belief that they must use Blessed Sacramental Cannabis. You may now obtain a high security ID card for law enforcement and government to demonstrate the legitimate and legal use and possession of cannabis.
Growers may have their fields blessed by a licensed Sesh Per Ankh to assert their religious right to grow sacramental cannabis for religious use. Contact 949-650-2316 to arrange for a blessing of the fields.
4. Practice your belief. Establish a clear history of practicing your religious beliefs.
we welcome you in
the holy dwelling place of the divine (ancient Egypt)
Pr Ntr Kmt is a spiritual religion (Church, as defined by U.S. law) for any enlightened persons who have a sincerely held religious belief in, of, and/or about any variation of Ntr (Ntr, Neter, Netjer, Netcher, Divine, Deity, God, Goddess, Bast, Sekhmet, Isis, Aset, Amon-Ra, Hapi, Horus, Heru, Osiris, Ausur, Bes, Set, Geb, Shu, Nwt, Nuit, Mwt, Hekate, Selket, Anpu, Anubis, ).
Pr Ntr Kmt provides a group voice for and on behalf of those who are persecuted, harassed, discriminated against, censored, raped, beaten, tortured, and/or killed for their sincerely held religious and/or spiritual beliefs.
Pr Ntr Kmt does not impose any particular religious belief or creed on temple members. Each individual temple member is personally responsible for his or her own sincerely held religious and/or spiritual beliefs.
See also cannabis.
See also cannabis buyers clubs.
See also legally valid religion.
Pr Ntr Kmt attempts to catalog all of the variations of ancient Egyptian religion. The three major branches examined on this web site are: native Egyptian religion (history and culture), the rational branch (based on science mathematics, and philosophy), and witchcraft (based on magick). Goddess Diet Plan describes how any woman can become a living Goddess. See guide for more info.
Pr Ntr Kmt is a spiritual religion (Church, as defined by U.S. law) for any enlightened persons who have a sincerely held religious belief in, of, and/or about any variation of Ntr (divine). Pr Ntr Kmt does not impose any particular religious belief or creed on members. Each individual member is personally responsible for his or her own sincerely held religious and/or spiritual beliefs.
These web pages are religious in nature. These web pages are not professional medical and/or legal advice. Nothing on this website should be considered as a substitute or replacement for professional legal and/or medical advice. Persons should seek the advice of qualified health and/or legal providers. All industrialized nations in the world other than the United States provide medical care for their citizens. It is the official U.S. government policy that legal and medical care are luxury items reserved exclusively for the rich.
Unless otherwise specified, all materials on this website and other church materials are owned by the original copyright holder. Pr Ntr Kmt has non-exclusive right to use these copyrighted materials.
Get a Pr Ntr Kmt certificate as proof that your religion is real and you are a real witch, shaman, priest, priestess, etc.
Divine Smoke • Certificates • License to Grow
private and small group lessons
Contact Milo, PO Box 1361, Tustin, California, 92781, USA, for information on private and small group lessons in Costa Mesa and Newport Beach, California. Low cost or free for the poor. Recommended donation of $25 an hour.
Mountain Rose Herbs
|grow food and herbs
grow indoors in any climate
at any time of the year
|previous page||next page|