guide to cannabis religion
- identify a religious use
- sincere belief
- document your belief
- religious practice
- cannabis religion defense kit
- buyers clubs and medical marijuana clinics
- Ntr Sentra ritual
- prayer kit
- medical marijuana distributiuon
- medical marijuana ministers
U.S. Supreme Court Decision
February 21, 2006
religious defense for Schedule I drugs
step by step guide:
1. Identify a religious use. Your religious use must be required. You may find an ancient requirement in your existing religion or join a religion that requires cannabis. You may join Pr Ntr Kmt to meet this requirement, but Pr Ntr Kmt also allows you to keep your existing religion along and add ancient Egyptian ritual and practice.
|neter sentra / divine smoke
Ntr Sentra is an ancient Egyptian practice of having prayers lifted to the divine on incense smoke. The most common versions in antiquity were cannabis-based incenses, although there were a wide variety of incense formulas.
Per Neter KMT
2. Sincerely believe. The U.S. Supreme Court requires that your requirement to use cannabis must be a sincerely held religious belief. Pr Ntr Kmt offers free information on ancient and modern practices so that you can learn and be prepared to defend your belief.
|ancient Egyptian prayer||Kemetic:
Mau Bast! Mau Bast!
A Basti, per em setat,
erta-na chu em asui
neter sentra semu hena net'emmit, hetep ab em asui tau heqt.
Hail Bast! Hail Bast! Hail Bast,
coming forth from the secret place, may there be given to me splendor in the place of incense (cannabis smoke), herbs, and love-joys, peace of heart in the place of bread and beer.
3. Document your belief. The police and judges will want to see documentation of your belief. Pr Ntr Kmt offers certificates and identification cards.Individuals: get an official identification card for those who have a sincerely held religious belief that they must use Blessed Sacramental Cannabis. You may now obtain a high security ID card for law enforcement and government to demonstrate the legitimate and legal use and possession of cannabis.
Growers may have their fields blessed by a licensed Sesh Per Ankh to assert their religious right to grow sacramental cannabis for religious use. Contact 949-650-2316 to arrange for a blessing of the fields.
4. Practice your belief. Establish a clear history of practicing your religious beliefs.
we welcome you in
the holy dwelling place of the divine (ancient Egypt)
Pr Ntr Kmt is a spiritual religion (Church, as defined by U.S. law) for any enlightened persons who have a sincerely held religious belief in, of, and/or about any variation of Ntr (Ntr, Neter, Netjer, Netcher, Divine, Deity, God, Goddess, Bast, Sekhmet, Isis, Aset, Amon-Ra, Hapi, Horus, Heru, Osiris, Ausur, Bes, Set, Geb, Shu, Nwt, Nuit, Mwt, Hekate, Selket, Anpu, Anubis, ).
Pr Ntr Kmt provides a group voice for and on behalf of those who are persecuted, harassed, discriminated against, censored, raped, beaten, tortured, and/or killed for their sincerely held religious and/or spiritual beliefs.
Pr Ntr Kmt does not impose any particular religious belief or creed on temple members. Each individual temple member is personally responsible for his or her own sincerely held religious and/or spiritual beliefs.
Pr Ntr Kmt offers an official certificate that authorizes Witches to perform processions, circles, holy days, Sabbats, Esbats, ceremonies, celebrations, fire jumpings, commitments, weddings, handfastings, renewals, annulments, separations, divorces, funerals, blessings, namings, welcomings, baptisms, comings of age, rites of passage, affirmations, dedications, readings, and/or other rituals.
This official certificate is a beautiful work of art by the artist MichaelM (most famous for his artwork for the Marley family and his banners for hemp/cannabis relegalization) that you can frame and display proudly to your family and friends.
In the United States this official certificate authorizes you to perform any ceremonies that the government recognizes other religions to perform (such as marriages or handfastings). There may be many additional requirements imposed by state governments that apply equally to all religions. Sometimes you may face active discrimination by Christians, Jews, or Muslims in government positions and may need to hire a lawyer to assert your Constitutional rights.
Obtain an official witch certificate today.
See also cannabis.
See also cannabis buyers clubs.
See also legally valid religion.